- Continued involvement with the Department of State Health Services to ensure passage of the revised Youth Camp Regulations and to make sure that camps have a voice in affairs that affect camping.
- Monitor and influence legislation regarding school start dates passed by the legislature.
- Monitor legislation regarding the use of water and the regulations regarding the certification and inspection of youth camp water systems.
- Keep up-to-date on the direction of school tax reform and its effect on camps.
- Monitor tort reform legislation.
- Finally, provide a very valuable management resources for C.A.M.P. members.